- State of Utah International Trade and Diplomacy Office
- The opportunity for international expansion is closer than ever. As Utah-based companies prepare to expand operations in other countries, the International Trade and Diplomacy Office (ITDO) provides assistance in securing global business connections—building Utah brands and increasing trade around the world.
- Office of the United States Trade Representative
- The Office of the United States Trade Representative (USTR) is an agency of more than 200 committed professionals with decades of specialized experience in trade issues and regions of the world. We negotiate directly with foreign governments to create trade agreements, to resolve disputes, and to participate in global trade policy organizations. We also meet with governments, with business groups, with legislators and with public interest groups to gather input on trade issues and to discuss the President's trade policy positions.
- Utah Business Magazine
- For more than 22 years, Utah Business has been Utah's leader in business news and information. It is Utah's premier four-color, monthly statewide glossy publication and the state's leading source of business coverage and news. More than 100,000 readers and 25,000 qualified subscribers in senior-level positions suggest an overwhelming acceptance of the magazine as the ultimate resource for business leaders, professionals and opinion leaders.
- Export-Import Bank of the United States
- The Export-Import Bank of the United States (Ex-Im Bank) is the official export credit agency of the United States. Ex-Im Bank's mission is to assist in financing the export of U.S. goods and services to international markets. Ex-Im Bank enables U.S. companies — large and small — to turn export opportunities into real sales that help to maintain and create U.S. jobs and contribute to a stronger national economy.
- Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA)
- The Federation of International Trade Associations (FITA), founded in 1984, fosters international trade by strengthening the role of local, regional, national and global associations that have an international mission. FITA provides resources, benefits and services to the international trade community and useful tools to help you do business globally.
- International Trade Administration
- The International Trade Administration (ITA) strengthens the competitiveness of U.S. industry, promotes trade and investment, and ensures fair trade through the rigorous enforcement of our trade laws and agreements. ITA works to improve the global business environment and helps U.S. organizations compete at home and abroad. ITA supports President Obama’s recovery agenda and the National Export Initiative to sustain economic growth and support American jobs.
- Connect Business Magazine (Utah)
- Connect offers an inside look at the regional economic landscape and the people driving its development. Connect profiles innovative companies with ties to Utah and Idaho so you are aware of the major players in the region. Connect covers topics that currConnect offers an inside look at the regional economic landscape and the people driving its development. Connect profiles innovative companies with ties to Utah and Idaho so you are aware of the major players in the region.
- Salt Lake City U.S. Export Assistance Center
- The Utah U.S. Export Assistance Center (USEAC) is dedicated to helping Utah businesses realize their export potential. Part of an extensive network of domestic and international offices staffed by the U.S. Department of Commerce, the Utah USEAC assists Utah firms in exporting by providing expert counseling and advice, information on foreign markets, international contacts, and advocacy services.
- Global Edge
- MSU's Center for International Business Education & Research. One of the most extensive websites on international business. Includes an international resource section, academic resources, community information, news links, etc.
- Market Access & Compliance
- Market Access and Compliance (MAC) identifies and overcomes trade barriers, resolves trade policy issues, and ensures that our trading partners fully meet their obligations under our trade agreements. MAC ensures access to world markets for American companies and workers so they can compete on a “level playing field.”
- Export America Magazine
- "The Federal Source for your Global Business Needs". Online magazine to highlight success stories, market information, insider tips, etc.
- World Trade Center Utah
- The World Trade Center Utah (WTCU) has been delivering on its bold mission for Utah: to guide Utah companies into profitable global markets. Since 2006 over 1,000 companies from all over Utah have been assisted through a combination of educational classes and seminars, international business development events, and the ongoing generation of networking opportunities.