|Event Name:||WTA Scholarship Golf Tournament|
|Event Date:||Friday, September 27, 2019|
|Event Time:||9:00 am — 2:00 pm|
Come participate in the annual golf tournament to support scholarships for students on a trajectory for global business. Relax with friends and connect with colleagues at the beautiful Mountain Dell Golf Course, and enjoy a golf cart breakfast and post-game lunch with the WTA.
HOW TO GET INVOLVED:
- Bring a team of 4- Assemble your all-star team of 4 and bring your A-game
- Come individually- Attend the event and join up with a group of 4 when you get there. A great way to meet new people!
- Sponsor a student team- Help students to connect with globally-minded professionals
- Sponsor a hole- Contribute to the fun by sponsoring a hole at the course! WTA will put a sign by the hole you sponsor with your logo. Please provide your logo when you RSVP.
Feel free to get involved in more than one way! Sponsor, attend, and/or bring multiple teams.
Please specify your involvement when you RSVP to Lisa Sagers. Click the button to RSVP via email.
[su_button url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” target=”blank” background=”#327fe4″]RSVP[/su_button]
- Team of 4- WTA Members: $375
- *If one of your team members is a WTA member, the team qualifies for the WTA member price.
- Team of 4- Non-Members: $450
- Sponsor a hole: $100 per hole
I-80 Exit 134
Salt Lake City